VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345 ]
Subject: 1. Morgan Woolard, OK 2. Mary Margaret McCord 3. Audra Mari 4. Ylianna Guerra, 5. Chelsea Hardin 6. Nana Meriwether 7. Ashley Durham 8. Carrie Prejean 9. Leah Laviano10. Chavvi Verg

Author:
Qban (NSI)
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 10:38:40 03/22/18 Thu
In reply to: Old timer 's message, "Ranking the first runners-up" on 15:30:59 03/16/18 Fri

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Very glad to see the support for Audra, even with her gown's zipper she's still receiving much support. I'm also a huge Mary Margaret fan. Miss USA really couldn't have gone wrong with any of these 1st runners-up as winners.

Author:
Except I wish Chelsea hadn't changed her hair from Miss Hawaii USA.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:34:25 03/22/18 Thu

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: Yes this! Chelsea was my winner until she changed her hair. I never thought that a hairstyle could change a person so much but she was my winner when she won Miss HI.

Author:
lost that spark with that new hair
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:30:25 03/22/18 Thu

[> [> [> Subject: Yes... but we all know the reason why she was defeated had nothing to do with her hairstyle...

Author:
Cough IMG cough rigged cough best background
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:49:05 03/23/18 Fri

[> [> [> [> Subject: I know nothing about what you are talking about. What I know is she was way less interesting with that hair.

Author:
She lost it herself
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:49:08 03/24/18 Sat

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Well then, you must be delusional and in denile...

Author:
Wake up
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:36:01 03/24/18 Sat

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Says the person who does not know how to spell.

Author:
okay crazy pants
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:29:58 03/24/18 Sat

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Folks, this doesn't have to be so hard. I think many people would agree that Chelsea looked better with hair from her state pageant and it was a shame she changed it for nationals. But it also seems obvious that IMG/MUO was setting everything up for Deshauna to win that night, regardless of any tweaks Chelsea did or did not make.

Author:
Old timer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:54:10 03/25/18 Sun

Folks, this doesn't have to be so hard. I think many people would agree that Chelsea looked better with hair from her state pageant and it was a shame she changed it for nationals. But it also seems obvious that IMG/MUO was setting everything up for Deshauna to win that night, regardless of any tweaks Chelsea did or did not make.

Post a message:
This forum requires a VoyUser account to post.
If you want to sign up, please use this form to request
your free code which you can use to sign up for an account.

Existing accounts: [ Login ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.