VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345 ]
Subject: I see her as being a very strong contender for the crown. Definitely will be one of the front runners. Her strengths are her personality and speaking ability, aside from a very attractive face. Her weakness is her body. She's thick in the middle, but MU doesn't put as much emphasis on fitness anymore, as we've seen the last couple of years. Personally, I don't like her look now as much as when she competed in Miss World. She's had work done to her teeth and it appears that she's undergone a nose job as well, as it seems to have a higher profile now (points up more). On the plus side she has done a lot of social work, something the new owners of MU are looking for. She could win.

Author:
TST . . .
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 05:28:33 03/23/18 Fri
In reply to: Jeffrey 's message, "Miss Universe Philippines 2018 is CATRIONA GRAY!" on 13:40:11 03/18/18 Sun

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Yes, she can win. She has a legit charitable foundation for her backstory, she has the hair farouk wants, she has the face that IMG wants. BUT it seems she will not win. Poor girl. Everything seems to go against her. Like past filipina beauty queens are up in arms about her. Even Pia's team seems to be in "crown blocking" mode aimed at her. The latinos doesnt need to send wrecking crew to bring her down this year. Pinoys themselves seem to be headed to implosion. The only saving grace for this girl if Philippines host this year's pageant. The fans will rally for her. We might see a Denise Quinones win. Waiting for Paraguay's Stephania Stegman to be crowned or Genisis Davila for a challenger.

Author:
KiwiGuy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:18:03 03/23/18 Fri

Last edited by author: Fri March 23, 2018 17:20:12   Edited 1 time.
[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

[> [> Subject: I saw that!! and its sad that Pia would be so extra to badmouth Catriona to the MUO and tell everybody that she is not a worthy queen, etc. They do NOT get along. But as far as pageants go, Catriona is 100,000,000 times better, prettier, more eloquent and more stunning than Pia, who actually looks like her cleaning lady.

Author:
There, I said it. I always thought Pia was sweet but now everybody is seeing her thru colours
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:39:24 03/23/18 Fri

[> [> [> Subject: I follow pageants here in the Philippines and I have not heard of this. Pia has been virtually silent post hosting since she's been promoting her movie, but prior to the pageant, Catriona was one of her faves together with Michele Gumabao (google the articles). It's Pia's camp, not Pia herself, that has distanced themselves from Cat since she's independent. But I've not seen their prominent owners badmouth anyone.

Author:
MT
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:57:45 03/23/18 Fri

X

[> [> [> Subject: You are making up your own stories...no truth to your myth of Pia badmouthing Catriona. Prior to the finals night, Pia was vocal about Cat and Michele as deserving winners.

Author:
- you are living in fantasy land
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:40:03 03/25/18 Sun

Post a message:
This forum requires a VoyUser account to post.
If you want to sign up, please use this form to request
your free code which you can use to sign up for an account.

Existing accounts: [ Login ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.