VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345 ]
Subject: Wouldn't it be so cool to Host a MISS UNIVERSE or MISS USA on a Cruiseship That would be so out of this world and the 1st ever Floating MISS UNIVERSE & USA show on water .You can have your trip at the sametime there would be so much to do on a Cruiseship the night life shows ect and i am sure it would be a lot less cheaper

Author:
JCSTAR
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 15:58:24 03/23/18 Fri

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: There is already a pageant who uses a cruise ship. I want to say Miss Peite USA? So its nothing new

Author:
Id be afraid of the Noro virus lol
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:30:28 03/26/18 Mon

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> Subject: Wouldn't be practical for a large pageant..no venues on board large enough..although I have two thoughts on that. It would be cool to have a pageant cruise where some island pageants could be coordinated to the ships arrivals..like, say, it could be a cruise where it stops in Aruba for the Miss Aruba Pageant, then in Curacao, etc. etc. Of course it would have to be coordinated with the directors etc. Or maybe several island pageants could hold their pageants on the ship.. like Miss US and Miss British Virgin Islands could be held on the ship. It would be an EXPENSIVE cruise and hard to coordinate, but it is an interesting idea.

Author:
Tiki-Java
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:03:20 03/28/18 Wed

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Post a message:
This forum requires a VoyUser account to post.
If you want to sign up, please use this form to request
your free code which you can use to sign up for an account.

Existing accounts: [ Login ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.