VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345 ]
Subject: I follow pageants here in the Philippines and I have not heard of this. Pia has been virtually silent post hosting since she's been promoting her movie, but prior to the pageant, Catriona was one of her faves together with Michele Gumabao (google the articles). It's Pia's camp, not Pia herself, that has distanced themselves from Cat since she's independent. But I've not seen their prominent owners badmouth anyone.

Author:
MT
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 19:57:45 03/23/18 Fri
In reply to: There, I said it. I always thought Pia was sweet but now everybody is seeing her thru colours 's message, "I saw that!! and its sad that Pia would be so extra to badmouth Catriona to the MUO and tell everybody that she is not a worthy queen, etc. They do NOT get along. But as far as pageants go, Catriona is 100,000,000 times better, prettier, more eloquent and more stunning than Pia, who actually looks like her cleaning lady." on 18:39:24 03/23/18 Fri

X

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> Subject: You are making up your own stories...no truth to your myth of Pia badmouthing Catriona. Prior to the finals night, Pia was vocal about Cat and Michele as deserving winners.

Author:
- you are living in fantasy land
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:40:03 03/25/18 Sun

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Post a message:
This forum requires a VoyUser account to post.
If you want to sign up, please use this form to request
your free code which you can use to sign up for an account.

Existing accounts: [ Login ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.