VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345 ]
Subject: How Many Can You Name

Author:
TGier
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 10:36:40 03/26/18 Mon

How many past Miss Teen And Miss USA used their life story to help them when the crown

I will say Charlotte Lopez Miss Tenn USA 1993 And Of Course Miss USA Deshauna Barber

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: The pageant was fixed for deshauna but not for Charlotte, she got high scores throughout the pageant

Author:
Catalina
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:35:49 03/26/18 Mon

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: Undeserved high scores. Deshauna deserve it but Charlotte didn't.

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:55:45 03/26/18 Mon

[> Subject: This may be slightly different, but I think Terri Utley in 1982 won Miss USA in part by charming the judges with her stories of small-town life in Arkansas. Although I think she was a worthy winner, I'm not sure she would have won without that.

Author:
Old timer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:47:58 03/26/18 Mon

This may be slightly different, but I think Terri Utley in 1982 won Miss USA in part by charming the judges with her stories of small-town life in Arkansas. Although I think she was a worthy winner, I'm not sure she would have won without that.

[> [> Subject: It was Lu from Texas all the way until Arkansas surprised & stole her thunder. Lu was even on a Bob Hope Special that aired BEFORE Miss USA 1982. Terri came from behind that night & won on her interview & final five answer. And I wasn't too happy about it. Check out her semifinal interview at Miss Universe. She was rambly, spacey, goofy...a horrible representative of our country. I, personally, was TEAM OHIO that night -- yet it wasn't gonna happen right after Seelbreede.

Author:
Though I've seen recent interviews of Utley & she comes across really well.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:10:54 03/26/18 Mon

[> [> [> Subject: If you look at the body language during that crowning, I think Texas thought she had it too, right up until the last moment.

Author:
Old timer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:50:27 03/26/18 Mon

If you look at the body language during that crowning, I think Texas thought she had it too, right up until the last moment.

[> [> [> Subject: terri Utley should have won and she did

Author:
catalina
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:29:48 03/26/18 Mon

[> [> [> Subject: She got 4th runner up at Miss Universe. I would hardly classify that as being a horrible representative.

Author:
Sorry Ohio blew her final question.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:39:40 03/26/18 Mon

[> Subject: They didnt show score for Deshauna !!! so who knows

Author:
no name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:30:31 03/26/18 Mon

[> Subject: MUSA 1971 Michele McDonald told the story of her missing her prom and Bob Barker asking her to throw a kiss to her boyfriend. A similar scenario occured in 1980 with Shawn Weatherly during her interview, although she owned that year from the beginning.

Author:
John O.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:08:40 03/26/18 Mon

[> Subject: Rima Fakih - i sold my car to get to Miss USA

Author:
worst winner
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:03:57 03/27/18 Tue

Post a message:
This forum requires a VoyUser account to post.
If you want to sign up, please use this form to request
your free code which you can use to sign up for an account.

Existing accounts: [ Login ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.