VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789 ]
Subject: The decision was made because this board became a very negative place. The constant insults, albeit personal ones, against posters and anyone that had a differing opinion become common place. The anonymous postings and constant use of IP proxies where individuals would respond several times to their own questions also was a go to tactic. Now that you must be accountable for your views, such as you are on the FB group, we hope many of the regualr posters will come back to Voy and create a once again fun and safe place where you could post opinions all the while keeping pageantry positive. We stand by our decision.

Author:
Qban
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 09:24:51 04/06/18 Fri
In reply to: DigiBeauty 's message, "Please mods-" on 10:18:38 04/05/18 Thu

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: I think registered only posters is a good idea. What else was left to consider? I myself was tired of getting bashed for no reason by anonymous trolls. This place was a playground for trolls and not a pageant discussion board anymore. I think the board has more potential to grow now that the trolls have been weeded out.

Author:
PF-Indy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:20:18 04/06/18 Fri

Last edited by author: Fri April 06, 2018 18:21:31   Edited 1 time.
[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Post a message:
This forum requires a VoyUser account to post.
If you want to sign up, please use this form to request
your free code which you can use to sign up for an account.

Existing accounts: [ Login ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.