VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789 ]
Subject: Miss Russia 2018 to be crowned next Saturday 14th of April!

Author:
gAgA_x
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 14:54:49 04/07/18 Sat

There are again 50 contestants and you can vote them here: http://www.missrussia.com/contest. 10 girls will get through public vote and other 10 will be picked by judges, so there will be top 20 again.

Some favorites:

Last edited by author: Sat April 07, 2018 14:55:41   Edited 1 time.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSlUw6EgfzU" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe><BR> <BR>The final round of the Miss Russia 2018 beauty contest will be held April 14 in Barvikha outside Moscow. The venue, as in past years, the Barvikha Luxury Village.<BR><BR>In the final 50 girls from all over the country will take part. All castings were completed by the middle of March, and from March 21, preparation for the main event began, which will last for three weeks.<BR><BR>The winner will be determined by the audience voting and by the selection of the jury. The crown of the new "Miss Russia" will receive from last year's winner - Sverdlovsk student Polina Popova.

Author:
Tommy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:32:32 04/08/18 Sun

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> Subject: So many Goddesses!!! It almost makes you wonder whether Miss USA should go to an open casting to select the contestants, but the tradition of having state pageants and contestants would be really tough to give up.

Author:
BamaMan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:49:28 04/08/18 Sun

[> Subject: Bump - should be happening soon!!! I think the pageant starts at 1PM Central Time in the U.S. (21:00 in Moscow, which is 8 hours ahead of me).

Author:
BamaMan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:41:31 04/13/18 Fri

[> Subject: Does anyone know if Demi-Leigh is attending this year's pageant?

Author:
MLB
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:04:32 04/13/18 Fri

[> [> Subject: Unfortunately, Demi-Leigh will be a no-show at Miss Russia.

Author:
WilliamNYC
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:11:28 04/14/18 Sat

[> Subject: Live in 2 hours. Watch here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=um5bZNqrKiU

Author:
Tommy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:07:03 04/14/18 Sat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=um5bZNqrKiU

[> [> Subject: Funny, one of the sponsors is Russian Standard (producer of vodka). Every lady gets a gift bag.

Author:
Tommy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:32:18 04/14/18 Sat

[> Subject: Second runner-up is Natalya Stroeva, first runner-up is Violetta Tyurkina and Miss Russia is Yuliya Polyachichina. The winner, age 18, came out of nowhere was not a front-runner. Dont bother looking for her above because she is not featured. Violetta would have been a better selection, as she appears to have a cheerier and warmer attitude. I will say the delegates appeared lackluster as oppose to their pictures.

Author:
MLB
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:20:58 04/14/18 Sat

[> Subject: I watched the beginning of the pageant, but gave up because it was all in Russian (obviously) and there was a lot of speechifying. But here's my question: Who was the host gal in the red gown? Was that Vera Krasova? If so, she looked great. I thought she was a hot mess at Miss Universe 2008, with that Cousin It hairdo, but she looks great now.

Author:
Doot
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:24:52 04/14/18 Sat

I watched the beginning of the pageant, but gave up because it was all in Russian (obviously) and there was a lot of speechifying. But here's my question: Who was the host gal in the red gown? Was that Vera Krasova? If so, she looked great. I thought she was a hot mess at Miss Universe 2008, with that Cousin It hairdo, but she looks great now.

[> [> Subject: Yes, the hostess is Vera Krasova, Miss Universe 2008 3rd Runner-up

Author:
Tommy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:13:44 04/14/18 Sat

[> Subject: The first runner up Violetta Tuyrkina will go to Miss Universe instead of the winner! The winner goes to Miss World and this is confirmed, because the winner is ineligible in Miss Universe because she only turned 18 after the February 8th DL stated in Miss Universe rules.

Author:
gAgA_x
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:04:07 04/15/18 Sun

[> [> Subject: I hope you are right - the winner is really under-whelming to me.

Author:
djm
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:54:09 04/29/18 Sun

[> [> Subject: Well, Miss Brazil as inelligable to compete at MU last year and she competed anyway..so...who knows. I prefer the actual winner of Miss Russia to the runner-up.

Author:
Tiki-Java
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:29:28 04/30/18 Mon

[> Subject: I was hoping for Angelina Lihopud. A redheaded Russian competing at Miss Universe? Hells yeah! However, she ended up placing in the Top 10 (of of 20), so that's not too shabby.

Author:
Groove
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:54:00 05/03/18 Thu

Post a message:
This forum requires a VoyUser account to post.
If you want to sign up, please use this form to request
your free code which you can use to sign up for an account.

Existing accounts: [ Login ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.