VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345 ]
Subject: So who did everyone vote for in the Presidential election?

Author:
Glitter
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 12:38:19 04/09/18 Mon

.......Just kidding.

Letís go with:

Your favorite pageant memory?

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Miss USA 1997 winning Miss Universe.

Author:
WilliamNYC
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:18:33 04/09/18 Mon

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> Subject: I miss the swimsuit fashion segments they used to do. <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/lzZxgePa3AA" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Author:
TNBoy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:13:50 04/09/18 Mon

[> Subject: Debbie Shelton winning Miss USA 1970. I was 8 years old. Worst pageant memory: Debbie Shelton *not* winning Miss Universe 1970. I was still 8 years old.

Author:
Doot
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:41:10 04/09/18 Mon

Debbie Shelton winning Miss USA 1970. I was 8 years old. Worst pageant memory: Debbie Shelton *not* winning Miss Universe 1970. I was still 8 years old.

[> [> Subject: For those keeping track, I have not posted as Doot in a long time, but I have always been around, for a while as Mr. Coconuts and recently as Old Timer.

Author:
Doot
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:42:54 04/09/18 Mon

For those keeping track, I have not posted as Doot in a long time, but I have always been around, for a while as Mr. Coconuts and recently as Old Timer.

[> [> [> Subject: Wow, did you just start posting on here or have you been posting this whole time? Iíve missed your commentary so much!

Author:
Glitter
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:16:55 04/09/18 Mon

[> [> [> [> Subject: Aw, thanks. I've been posting the whole time. I just haven't used Doot in a while, because we haven't needed a log-in name till now, LOL. I've missed you too. Hope you've been well.

Author:
Doot
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:00:11 04/10/18 Tue

Aw, thanks. I've been posting the whole time. I just haven't used Doot in a while, because we haven't needed a log-in name till now, LOL. I've missed you too. Hope you've been well.

[> Subject: For me it has to be the raw emotion of Nia being named Miss USA. IT was a dream come true for #teamnevada

Author:
Qban
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:02:47 04/10/18 Tue

[> Subject: Being at the pageant ďliveĒ when Shandi won.

Author:
djm
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:53:46 04/10/18 Tue

[> Subject: When Ali Landry won Miss USA. I was so happy to see Louisiana win!!

Author:
AnnieA
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:55:18 04/10/18 Tue

[> Subject: After so many years, finally attending my first Miss Universe pageant and watching a hot mess unfold. I waited for the right year. 2015 will always be historical.

Author:
SeminoleNation
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:42:51 04/10/18 Tue

[> Subject: Having MISS USA 1987 in my homestown and watching Cloe Cabrera come so close to the crown that night on February 17. 30 years to the date, February 17, 2017, Cloe and I became friends on Facebook and I love reliving the memories and experiences she had that year in Albuquerque with her. She is still so charming and funny, too!

Author:
HIM
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:15:18 04/10/18 Tue

Last edited by author: Tue April 10, 2018 20:18:07   Edited 1 time.

[> Subject: Jennifer Hawkins winning Miss Universe 2004. What a refreshing choice!

Author:
greyfelino
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:11:17 04/11/18 Wed

[> Subject: Biggest memory is probably Vanessa Williams winning Miss America, because it was all over the news. Favorite memories since finding the pageant boards in 2001/2002: Jennifer Hawkins and the Top 5 at Miss Universe 2004; Crystle Stewart winning Miss Texas USA and then Miss USA; Alyssa Campanella winning Miss USA 2011; and Olivia Culpo winning Miss USA and Miss Universe.

Author:
BamaMan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:38:05 04/13/18 Fri

[> Subject: The ski lodge scene for the 1987 Miss USA swimsuit competition, with the contestants wearing faux furs. It was really cute and fun!

Author:
Broccoli
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:57:28 04/14/18 Sat

[> [> Subject: I just rewatched that on YouTube. Aside from the great stage set, it really struck me how much time each contestant got on stage during SS and EG back then. I miss that more than anything. These days, they seem to want to get it over with as quickly as possible, but to me it is the heart of the pageant.

Author:
Doot
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:38:04 04/15/18 Sun

I just rewatched that on YouTube. Aside from the great stage set, it really struck me how much time each contestant got on stage during SS and EG back then. I miss that more than anything. These days, they seem to want to get it over with as quickly as possible, but to me it is the heart of the pageant.

[> [> [> Subject: Agree 1000%!

Author:
Broccoli
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:52:46 04/17/18 Tue

Post a message:
This forum requires a VoyUser account to post.
If you want to sign up, please use this form to request
your free code which you can use to sign up for an account.

Existing accounts: [ Login ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.