VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789 ]
Subject: Mrs. America

Author:
RockyGirl
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 23:11:24 04/10/18 Tue

There is a lot of crossover from USA/MAO to Mrs pageants. The current Mrs. America is Mekayla (Diehl) Eppers (IN-USA 14, T20 USA), 2015 was Madeline (Mitchell) Gwin (AL-USA 11, 3RU USA) and 2013 was Austen (Williams) Brown (SC-TUSA 02, Congeniality). Obviously, there have been dozens of crossovers but who is competing THIS YEAR??

Mrs South Carolina - Anna (Hanks) Hewitt (SC-USA 03, T10 USA)
*won wearing her EG from Miss USA 2003!!!!
Mrs Idaho - Kimberly (Weible) Zweiger (ID-USA 04, T10 USA, ID-TUSA 99)
*side note, Kim was 1RU at Mrs ID last year, won the national first RU competition and made T15 at Mrs America LAST year.

(wanted to post photos but doesn't seem to be working...)

With USA experience
Mrs Oklahoma - Ashley (Edwards) Stuart (SF OK-USA 06, 07, 12)

Mrs. Colorado is coming up this weekend and Lauren Cisneros (CO-USA 05) is competing but so it her 1RU, Qadra Evans, the original Colorado bridesmaid (1RU 00, 04, 05, 2RU 03) and also a former AZ-MAO.

Of course, it's hard to know who is who since most women take their husband's name (okay, or wife's, don't want to discount Mrs VT from last year) AND there is no Mrs. America website now and half the states are outdated or incomplete but who do YOU know competing (or has already competed this year) for Mrs. America???

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Too bad there isn't a website, but I always enjoy seeing formers from the "Miss" pageants showing up at Mrs. America..and/or Mrs. World.

Author:
Tiki-Java
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:56:31 04/11/18 Wed

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: I was wrong, I didn't realize there was a site again (mrsamerica.com) but I still think it's seriously lacking. Shoot, the photos aren't formatted correctly, the results are just photos and state names (no contestant names), no contestant photos, etc....

Author:
RockyGirl
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:00:49 04/11/18 Wed

[> Subject: I did not know a contestant can compete twice at the national competition. Perhaps Kimberly will better her placement last year. Interesting that a contestant can eventually compete twice at the national level.

Author:
MLB
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:39:03 04/11/18 Wed

[> Subject: Amy Diaz Case (Miss Earth US 09, RI USA 08, RI Teen USA 01) competed in 2017 and placed Top 15

Author:
wanderlustwoman
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:42:43 05/12/18 Sat

Post a message:
This forum requires a VoyUser account to post.
If you want to sign up, please use this form to request
your free code which you can use to sign up for an account.

Existing accounts: [ Login ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.