VoyForums
1 CLICK GIVES FREE FOOD!
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat with a Click!
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789 ]
Subject: That was also the year that a Stunning Miss Colombia Vanessa Mendoaza failed to place

Author:
WilliamNYC
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 18:42:17 04/30/18 Mon
In reply to: Doot 's message, "Wow, I'd forgotten that this was also the year that the Ruthie was born. It was also one of the rare years without Miss USA in the semi-finals (correctly so, in my opinion)." on 12:11:00 04/30/18 Mon

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> Subject: It was also the year (now we're on a roll!) that two current national directors competed, although both missed the semi-finals: Kim Kotter (Netherlands) and Sylvie Tellier (France). I've often heard that Kim Kotter just missed the semi-finals and came in 11th, but I've always wondered how anyone knows this since the prelim scores were not shown that year.

Author:
Doot
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:28:34 04/30/18 Mon

It was also the year (now we're on a roll!) that two current national directors competed, although both missed the semi-finals: Kim Kotter (Netherlands) and Sylvie Tellier (France). I've often heard that Kim Kotter just missed the semi-finals and came in 11th, but I've always wondered how anyone knows this since the prelim scores were not shown that year.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Yup, you know your MU history. I love it!

Author:
WilliamNYC
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:22:54 04/30/18 Mon

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Too bad MUO didnt start a Top 15 this year. Perhaps the delegates from Colombia, Dominican Republic, Netherlands, Nigeria and USA might have made it.

Author:
MLB
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:15:45 05/03/18 Thu

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Yes, Netherlands was in 11th place that year. Talk about a head scratcher, IMO. I was shocked she placed that high!

Author:
Groove
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:48:20 05/03/18 Thu

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: I thought India got in purely on sash factor and was out of her league. Her wide hips and thighs were quite noticeable, especially in the evening gown she selected. India was definitely not top 10 material.

Author:
MLB
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:00:45 05/04/18 Fri

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: I wasn't impressed with her one bit!

Author:
Groove
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:37:38 05/04/18 Fri

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Exactly! India was a major WTF. I do not miss the days of undeserving representatives from India making the cut.

Author:
SeminoleNation
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:28:32 05/04/18 Fri

Post a message:
This forum requires a VoyUser account to post.
If you want to sign up, please use this form to request
your free code which you can use to sign up for an account.

Existing accounts: [ Login ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.