VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789 ]
Subject: Miss USA / Teen USA judges

Author:
Lace
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 00:39:46 05/17/18 Thu

Hey all, Katie here! Finally made myself an ID to log in and post.

Is it me or is there so little info about the pageants this year?
Anyone have any idea on the judges?

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Hi Katie! They just posted the judges on the Miss USA site. Crystle Stewart is among them. But, get this: they are no long "judges." Now it is called the "selection committee." [rolls eyes] As I have said all along, the absolute worst thing IMG/MUO can do is to start taking themselves too seriously. The pageant has already become less fun, and I fear that this clapfart about a "selection committee" is one more step in the wrong direction.

Author:
Doot
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:49:26 05/17/18 Thu

Hi Katie! They just posted the judges on the Miss USA site. Crystle Stewart is among them. But, get this: they are no long "judges." Now it is called the "selection committee." [rolls eyes] As I have said all along, the absolute worst thing IMG/MUO can do is to start taking themselves too seriously. The pageant has already become less fun, and I fear that this clapfart about a "selection committee" is one more step in the wrong direction.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: This is just getting ridiculous. If you aren't "judging" them then how do you select them? Are they drawing names from a hat? LOL

Author:
PF-Indy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:56:04 05/17/18 Thu

Last edited by author: Thu May 17, 2018 20:56:51   Edited 1 time.

[> Subject: The preliminaries just aired and my 5IVE include: CALIFORNIA MINNESOTA DISTRICT of COLUMBIA MASSACHUSETTS SOUTH CAROLINA - right behind them - TENNESSEE CONNECTICUT NEBRASKA TEXAS. Pennsylvania was quite interesting and West Virginia seemed so off tonight. Not a fan of most of their gowns so hope some change it up Monday night.

Author:
HIM
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:16:33 05/17/18 Thu

[> Subject: After watching the preliminaries, I have some new favorites - Montana, New Jersey, Georgia, Masschusetts ( the audience gasp when she twirled in her gown) and Tennessee.

Author:
WilliamNYC
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:21:39 05/17/18 Thu

[> [> Subject: I can't decide about Montana. It was interesting when they said she was a fan of Olivia Culpo because I could really see that in her presentation, especially EG. I'll be very curious to see if she makes the cut.

Author:
Doot
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:26:53 05/17/18 Thu

I can't decide about Montana. It was interesting when they said she was a fan of Olivia Culpo because I could really see that in her presentation, especially EG. I'll be very curious to see if she makes the cut.

[> Subject: Prelim thoughts: The top 5 in my opinion were Alabama, California, Florida, Nevada, South Carolina. My top two are Alabama and South Carolina. The good surprises were Connecticut, Nebraska, Wisconsin, and Tennessee. The bad surprises were Texas, Georgia, Utah. As HIM commented earlier, none of the gowns seemed great (and a few were terrible) so I hope we see different ones on Monday.

Author:
Doot
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:24:07 05/17/18 Thu

Prelim thoughts: The top 5 in my opinion were Alabama, California, Florida, Nevada, South Carolina. My top two are Alabama and South Carolina. The good surprises were Connecticut, Nebraska, Wisconsin, and Tennessee. The bad surprises were Texas, Georgia, Utah. As HIM commented earlier, none of the gowns seemed great (and a few were terrible) so I hope we see different ones on Monday.

[> Subject: I expected more from mega-favorite Florida, She was just way over the top. She should leave her hair down. And a Big No was New York, what was up with the hair. I like her but the styling was all wrong.

Author:
WilliamNYC
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:36:39 05/17/18 Thu

Post a message:
This forum requires a VoyUser account to post.
If you want to sign up, please use this form to request
your free code which you can use to sign up for an account.

Existing accounts: [ Login ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.