VoyForums
1 CLICK GIVES FREE FOOD!
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat with a Click!
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789 ]
Subject: Hi Katie! They just posted the judges on the Miss USA site. Crystle Stewart is among them. But, get this: they are no long "judges." Now it is called the "selection committee." [rolls eyes] As I have said all along, the absolute worst thing IMG/MUO can do is to start taking themselves too seriously. The pageant has already become less fun, and I fear that this clapfart about a "selection committee" is one more step in the wrong direction.

Author:
Doot
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 17:49:26 05/17/18 Thu
In reply to: Lace 's message, "Miss USA / Teen USA judges" on 00:39:46 05/17/18 Thu

Hi Katie! They just posted the judges on the Miss USA site. Crystle Stewart is among them. But, get this: they are no long "judges." Now it is called the "selection committee." [rolls eyes] As I have said all along, the absolute worst thing IMG/MUO can do is to start taking themselves too seriously. The pageant has already become less fun, and I fear that this clapfart about a "selection committee" is one more step in the wrong direction.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: This is just getting ridiculous. If you aren't "judging" them then how do you select them? Are they drawing names from a hat? LOL

Author:
PF-Indy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:56:04 05/17/18 Thu

Last edited by author: Thu May 17, 2018 20:56:51   Edited 1 time.
[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Post a message:
This forum requires a VoyUser account to post.
If you want to sign up, please use this form to request
your free code which you can use to sign up for an account.

Existing accounts: [ Login ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.