VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789 ]
Subject: #1 I don't think I should judge anymore because I have apparently lost touch with what is considered "beauty" nowadays! What I saw were a lot of contestants that are apparently VERY photogenic, to the point that I barely recognized them in person. #2 Things I liked: the staging, the intro format & dresses, the outfit the choreographer was wearing, NC & VA in gowns, CA & CT in swimwear, ME & WY had faces that caught my eye. #3 Things I didn't like: that so many contestants chose gowns that didn't bring the eye naturally back up to her face & OMG when did learning how to walk in an evening gown stop being compulsory for state title holders? (((sigh))) #4 My #51 award goes to WI who clearly has no-one in her life willing to speak truth to her - shame on Denise & Craig! #5 Unlike Ian I think it's California's to lose at this point. She's pretty, tall, well educated - what more are we looking for to send to MissU - seriously what exactly - I'm open to be schooled here!

Author:
SoSayI
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 10:35:08 05/18/18 Fri
In reply to: IanSebastin 's message, "Thoughts after prelims" on 08:23:06 05/18/18 Fri

Last edited by author: Fri May 18, 2018 10:47:22   Edited 2 times.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: Although I didn't like the unusual hairdo, I thought WI did really well. As for California, I agree that she is probably the favorite right now, but I also think there is something a little too processed about her, especially the nose and teeth. It just depends on what IMG/MUO is looking for these days, which makes it all hard to predict.

Author:
Doot
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:15:55 05/18/18 Fri

Although I didn't like the unusual hairdo, I thought WI did really well. As for California, I agree that she is probably the favorite right now, but I also think there is something a little too processed about her, especially the nose and teeth. It just depends on what IMG/MUO is looking for these days, which makes it all hard to predict.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> Subject: Someone is going to have to explain the appeal of her gown - for me it was SO ugly that it distracted from anything she may have been doing well on-stage. She's moved to the top of my worst dressed ever list - what am I missing that you & Ian see??

Author:
SoSayI
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:24:12 05/18/18 Fri

[> [> [> [> Subject: Actually, I thought the gown reminded me of a better version of the one Anea Garcia (RI) wore at Miss USA 2015, except I didn't really like Anea's gown because she was too covered up and couldn't walk properly in it.

Author:
Doot
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:54:31 05/18/18 Fri

Actually, I thought the gown reminded me of a better version of the one Anea Garcia (RI) wore at Miss USA 2015, except I didn't really like Anea's gown because she was too covered up and couldn't walk properly in it.

[> [> Subject: I totally agree about CALIFORNIA being all that - what else is there? Send her to MISS UNIVERSE!

Author:
HIM
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:38:09 05/18/18 Fri

Post a message:
This forum requires a VoyUser account to post.
If you want to sign up, please use this form to request
your free code which you can use to sign up for an account.

Existing accounts: [ Login ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.