VoyForums
1 CLICK GIVES FREE FOOD!
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat with a Click!
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789 ]
Subject: Tom's page of Miss Universe Mania picks Washington to win Miss USA

Author:
WilliamNYC
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 16:22:18 05/20/18 Sun

Abby really surprised me during the preliminaries. I love this gown and her long legs really enhance her figure but apart from this, she has an emotional story of losing two family members to car accidents which resulted in her creating a platform called #W82TXT which encourages people to stop texting while driving. She is also active in disaster-relief organizations. Apart from this, it can't hurt that two judges are former Miss Washington USA titleholders. Will Abby get Washington's second Miss USA crown 50 years after their first was won by Didi Anstett in 1968?

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: I really liked Washington in prelims. I will not be surprised if she goes far.

Author:
PF-Indy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:34:38 05/20/18 Sun

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> Subject: I love Tom's page. Usually his predictions are either very accurate or, occasionally, way off the mark. (And, of course, it is getting harder to predict Miss USA in the IMG era.) Washington strikes me as a bold prediction, but I can see it happening based on all the factors mentioned in this posting.

Author:
Doot
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:36:28 05/20/18 Sun

I love Tom's page. Usually his predictions are either very accurate or, occasionally, way off the mark. (And, of course, it is getting harder to predict Miss USA in the IMG era.) Washington strikes me as a bold prediction, but I can see it happening based on all the factors mentioned in this posting.

[> Subject: I don't see Washington winning at all. She certainly could make the cut but she won't win the crown.

Author:
IanSebastin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:32:32 05/21/18 Mon

Post a message:
This forum requires a VoyUser account to post.
If you want to sign up, please use this form to request
your free code which you can use to sign up for an account.

Existing accounts: [ Login ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.