VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789 ]
Subject: My Final List and Thoughts

Author:
IanSebastin
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 17:06:12 05/21/18 Mon

I rewatched the preliminaries in depth and checked out some interviews. Here are my final rankings and thoughts.

Alternates/Bubbles-

Alaska- She is such a cute girl and she gave an awesome performance in the preliminaries. I just could not find room for her on my final list. Would not be surprised if she made the cut.

Massachusetts - The word fierce came to mind when I watched her performances. She is super cute.

Florida - I thought she gave a great SS presentation. Her gown performance was kind of recycled for me. Would not be surprised if she failed to place. The whole Florida drama from last year kind of rubs me the wrong way.

Washington - Cute. Would not be surprised if she placed.

Arkansas - Overall, I thought she was great in the prelims. She was super solid.

Top 15 -
15th - South Dakota - She snuck into my list at the last moment. Miss Supermodel!
14th - Montana - I think she might steal a final place.
13th - Oklahoma- She seems like a spunky girl. I don't see her going further than top ten.
12th - Illinois - She is my darkhorse.
11th - Wisconsin - Nice surprise.

Top 10 -
10th - Alabama - Love this girl. I think she could easily be a top-five contender.
9th - Nebraska - My favorite blonde! She is so photogenic.
8th - Nevada - Solid.
7th - New Jersey - See above.
6th - Maryland - This was a nice surprise. She is tall and a great walker. She is the Erin Brady of 2018.

Top 5-
4th - District of Colombia - The best in SS. Not a fan of her gown.
3rd - Mississippi - The sleeper of the pageant.
2nd - Tennessee - She is one to watch.
1st - South Carolina- She reminds me of South Carolina 2007. I think she will go very far tonight.
Winner- Georgia - The crown is hers to lose. She stands out by a mile from the rest.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Great list. Your top 3 are all in my top 5. I like Mississippi too, she is definitely a sleeper. I had no room for her in my top 15 but she is a bubble.

Author:
PF-Indy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:48:32 05/21/18 Mon

Last edited by author: Mon May 21, 2018 17:49:04   Edited 1 time.
[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

[> Subject: It's a good list. I'm a fan of many of your picks. Happy for South Dakota, and Montana sometimes they get lost in the shuffle because they come from states with small populations.

Author:
WilliamNYC
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:50:01 05/21/18 Mon

[> Subject: Nice. I notice you don't have California anywhere. Although I am not a fan of California because she seems over processed, I think she is probably too well prepared to miss the cut entirely. One other thought: I like SC a lot and would be happy if she won, but I am getting a 1st runner up vibe from her also. I can image her having the Audra Mari fate: 1st runner up at teen and 1st runner up at Miss USA.

Author:
Doot
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:22:45 05/21/18 Mon

Nice. I notice you don't have California anywhere. Although I am not a fan of California because she seems over processed, I think she is probably too well prepared to miss the cut entirely. One other thought: I like SC a lot and would be happy if she won, but I am getting a 1st runner up vibe from her also. I can image her having the Audra Mari fate: 1st runner up at teen and 1st runner up at Miss USA.

[> [> Subject: Oooh. I did not even know she competed at teen. I have kind of lost interest in teen over the last few years. I am going to youtube her performance now!!!

Author:
IanSebastin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:56:47 05/21/18 Mon

[> [> [> Subject: Yeah, 2013. She was 1st RU to Cassidy Wolf. I've been losing interest in teen too, which I guess is not surprising since IMG/MUO is doing nothing to help the situation.

Author:
Doot
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:37:56 05/21/18 Mon

Yeah, 2013. She was 1st RU to Cassidy Wolf. I've been losing interest in teen too, which I guess is not surprising since IMG/MUO is doing nothing to help the situation.

Post a message:
This forum requires a VoyUser account to post.
If you want to sign up, please use this form to request
your free code which you can use to sign up for an account.

Existing accounts: [ Login ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.