VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789 ]
Subject: Before it begins. Who will be the Ruthie this year?

Author:
IanSebastin
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 20:00:05 05/21/18 Mon

California

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Guess it's DC now eh?!

Author:
SoSayI
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:35:27 05/21/18 Mon

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> Subject: Whoa! It's South Carolina. That is a shocking Ruthie.

Author:
Doot
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:35:31 05/21/18 Mon

Whoa! It's South Carolina. That is a shocking Ruthie.

[> Subject: I can't believe DC didn't make it.

Author:
WilliamNYC
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:36:31 05/21/18 Mon

[> Subject: I'm not really surprised by any of the girls that made it. Maine caught my attention. Michigan was good but she is probably my biggest surprise. Too bad about South Carolina. Glad South Dakota got the call though. She is stunning.

Author:
IanSebastin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:36:56 05/21/18 Mon

[> Subject: I thought it was Oklahoma. SC was great but probably didnít make it becuz of her injury?? Did she struggle to walk on stage? Surprised that DC didnít make it.

Author:
Samuel
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:38:19 05/21/18 Mon

[> Subject: So ironic. This year's DC was miles ahead in beauty than the last two winners from DC. SIGH....I miss the days of Miss USA being a "beauty pageant" .....Hope one day Miss USA stops trying to be Miss America....

Author:
SparkyP
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:41:49 05/21/18 Mon

[> [> Subject: I was a big fan of Deshuna. Kara looked stunning when she was styled right. And I disagree with your comment. After, I watched the preliminaries in 16 and 17, I knew both Deshauna and Kara would make it. They had that it factor. Bryce did great in SS but her EG performance was not good. She was in my top five but I'm not shocked she didn't make it. I'm more shocked about South Carolina missing the cut.

Author:
IanSebastin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:49:34 05/21/18 Mon

[> [> Subject: Oh wow, I LOVED Kara. I was hoping sheíd finally win DC, as I was a die hard fan of her facial beauty when she first competed in DC. Anyway, Bryceís exclusion was crazy.

Author:
Groove
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:37:21 05/23/18 Wed

[> Subject: Can't believe SC didn't make it. I thought she was strong in prelims. Interview didn't work out for her I assume.

Author:
Lace
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:52:50 05/21/18 Mon

[> [> Subject: Seems like itís a curse to be the Teen first runner up nowadays. There are increasingly more and more Teen runner ups that have clapped after crossing over to USA. Ironically, Sarah was Miss Nebraska Teen USA 2012 and was unplaced there! First teen crossover to win since Alyssa (who was first runner up at Teen 2007!!)

Author:
Samuel
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:56:29 05/21/18 Mon

[> [> [> Subject: Once again, this yearís program demonstrated that prior success at Teen USA doesnít equate to success at USA. Sadly, another former teen first-runner-up missed the final cut. Interesting fact, among the 9 former teen first-runner ups to compete at Miss USA, 4 made it into the final evening. Furthermore, those four made it into the final 5.

Author:
MLB
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:40:20 05/21/18 Mon

[> [> [> [> Subject: Yep. I wasnít totally surprised that Tori didnít make it becuz she injured her leg. I think that hurted her

Author:
Samuel
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:51:32 05/22/18 Tue

[> [> [> Subject: And Audra was robbed TWICE! However, Iíll forever be fine w/Nia winning Miss USA.

Author:
Groove
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:29:51 05/23/18 Wed

[> Subject: DC for sure. SC a very close second. I love Kara as Miss USA and she's probably my favorite Miss DC ever, with Bryce being my second fave DC. Since IMG took the gig over, this ended up being the least WTF year.

Author:
Groove
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:45:12 05/23/18 Wed

Post a message:
This forum requires a VoyUser account to post.
If you want to sign up, please use this form to request
your free code which you can use to sign up for an account.

Existing accounts: [ Login ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.