VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789 ]
Subject: Can't believe SC didn't make it. I thought she was strong in prelims. Interview didn't work out for her I assume.

Author:
Lace
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 22:52:50 05/21/18 Mon
In reply to: IanSebastin 's message, "Before it begins. Who will be the Ruthie this year?" on 20:00:05 05/21/18 Mon

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: Seems like itís a curse to be the Teen first runner up nowadays. There are increasingly more and more Teen runner ups that have clapped after crossing over to USA. Ironically, Sarah was Miss Nebraska Teen USA 2012 and was unplaced there! First teen crossover to win since Alyssa (who was first runner up at Teen 2007!!)

Author:
Samuel
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:56:29 05/21/18 Mon

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> Subject: Once again, this yearís program demonstrated that prior success at Teen USA doesnít equate to success at USA. Sadly, another former teen first-runner-up missed the final cut. Interesting fact, among the 9 former teen first-runner ups to compete at Miss USA, 4 made it into the final evening. Furthermore, those four made it into the final 5.

Author:
MLB
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:40:20 05/21/18 Mon

[> [> [> [> Subject: Yep. I wasnít totally surprised that Tori didnít make it becuz she injured her leg. I think that hurted her

Author:
Samuel
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:51:32 05/22/18 Tue

[> [> [> Subject: And Audra was robbed TWICE! However, Iíll forever be fine w/Nia winning Miss USA.

Author:
Groove
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:29:51 05/23/18 Wed

Post a message:
This forum requires a VoyUser account to post.
If you want to sign up, please use this form to request
your free code which you can use to sign up for an account.

Existing accounts: [ Login ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.