VoyForums
1 CLICK GIVES FREE FOOD!
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat with a Click!
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789 ]
Subject: Yes, I can't stand either of them. As a gay man, I find Carson's campiness boring and retro. Who needs it? And Lu is just plain obnoxious. I wish they would get Shandi and Susie to do the commentary.

Author:
Doot
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 23:46:34 05/21/18 Mon
In reply to: IanSebastin 's message, "Great insights. I agree with everything you said. Nebraska was a standout for me from the beginning. However, I did not think she would win. I was sure that Florida, Georgia, Nevada or New Jersey would take the crown. I was delighted to see Nebraska and South Dakota make the top five. Maine caught my eye in the prelims. Screw Carson and Lu. Lu is annoying and needs to go." on 23:36:15 05/21/18 Mon

Yes, I can't stand either of them. As a gay man, I find Carson's campiness boring and retro. Who needs it? And Lu is just plain obnoxious. I wish they would get Shandi and Susie to do the commentary.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> Subject: I agree. Carson is super annoying. He is on RuPaul's Drag Race. He says the exact same things. I think if they need to include the commentary, it should be from former title holders that know what they're talking about.

Author:
IanSebastin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:48:52 05/21/18 Mon

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Post a message:
This forum requires a VoyUser account to post.
If you want to sign up, please use this form to request
your free code which you can use to sign up for an account.

Existing accounts: [ Login ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.