VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: I thought it was refreshing for them to finally be so upfront about that fact that Paula influences the selection! I thought the public voting aspect was silly - I think is was just a way for them to gauge how many people were watching before the ratings come out. I agree that the side comments were ridiculous, the unknown cowboy during evening gown was awful, but I LOVED seeing & hearing 98° - the old boys are holding up well! Nick & Vanessa should be their permanent hosts - perfection! I thought every finalist who changed her gown made a mistake - I thought Florida had lost her mind! The final 2 looked more like a couple of MAO gals than Miss Universe contenders making me wonder when the merger would be announced - ha! Thrilled for the Vanbros team - the person I was watching with suggested they must know where the bodies are hidden, but in reality they're just top-notch at prepping their contestants so well done to them!

Author:
SoSayI
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 15:00:57 05/22/18 Tue
In reply to: IanSebastin 's message, "My Final Miss USA Thoughts" on 23:44:27 05/21/18 Mon

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: I agree about Nick and Vanessa - they were like Donny and Marie for me. The Paula Shugart appearance was an obvious observation. NEBRASKA and KANSAS - who knew? Though Hailey Colborn could've been a tiny more upbeat in speaking with Vanessa in the CHI chill lounge about her win. I thought she was way subdued, but pretty enough. FLORIDA - no words - she was Top 15 at best for me. I loved the "unknown cowboy" wailing - it was the only time during the contest where I finally "got" NEVADA. Her singing right along with him made me like her as having a cool personality, simply because she did nothing for me when she won her state title, followed by Top 15. I definitely warmed up to her when she reached the Top 3. Congratulations for her third place finish. Unlike most, I really grew to like NORTH CAROLINA as she continued. She was no where on my radar but I thought she was really cute at the end. She and board fave Audra Mari now share TEEN and USA first runner-up titles.

Author:
HIM
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:24:13 05/22/18 Tue

Last edited by author: Tue May 22, 2018 19:32:11   Edited 3 times.
[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

[> [> [> Subject: When was NC first runner-up at teen??

Author:
Doot
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:25:49 05/22/18 Tue

[> [> [> [> Subject: My mistake. I mixed up WV and VA They look alike! Waaah. My bad.

Author:
HIM
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:37:44 05/22/18 Tue

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Oh, okay. No worries. I thought maybe there was a name change or state change or sex change or something, LOL.

Author:
Doot
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:02:13 05/22/18 Tue

Oh, okay. No worries. I thought maybe there was a name change or state change or sex change or something, LOL.

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
If you want to sign up, please use this form to request
your free code which you can use to sign up for an account.

Existing accounts: [ Login ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.