VoyForums

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: I hadn't been on the boards in a long time and I came to this board...i could hear the crickets chirping....I guess for me when IMG took over the pageants changed a bit. Personally I don't like the girls with "stories". Yes, I want to see some articulate, intelligent women up there on the stage. But for me Beauty should be the priority. It seems as though Miss USA has become more "Miss America-y"..

Author:
SparkyP
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 13:33:12 05/26/18 Sat
In reply to: PF-Indy 's message, "Sad to see this board so dead" on 14:14:04 05/22/18 Tue

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: I also don't like the emphasis on stories and "achievement," but it seems like this last pageant was a bit of a return to the old days. It felt like beauty counted more than in 2016 or 2017. I hope it continues to go in this direction.

Author:
Doot
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:47:03 05/26/18 Sat

I also don't like the emphasis on stories and "achievement," but it seems like this last pageant was a bit of a return to the old days. It felt like beauty counted more than in 2016 or 2017. I hope it continues to go in this direction.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> Subject: I agree on that point Doot! I must admit this years top 15 had a lot of beauties! I was pleasantly surprised. Maybe IMG is going back to the "formula" that made us fans love Miss USA!

Author:
SparkyP
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:52:06 06/02/18 Sat

[> [> Subject: I feel the pageant made the swing back to being a beauty pageant this year, and I hope it continues that way, as it certainly SHOULD to highlight it's difference from the Miss America Competition.

Author:
Tiki-Java
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:37:54 06/12/18 Tue

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
If you want to sign up, please use this form to request
your free code which you can use to sign up for an account.

Existing accounts: [ Login ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.