VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789 ]
Subject: Great review and seems like how most people feel. BTW - Kara is prounounced Kyra.

Author:
Qban
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 09:00:02 05/28/18 Mon
In reply to: Lace 's message, "More Miss USA 2018 thoughts" on 03:44:24 05/27/18 Sun

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Carson and Lu REALLY went in on Nebraska from the color of the dress, to the way she held her gown. And look at that...winner. I thought she was perfect, but I'm curious as to where this iconic yellow gown is. Was it just an idea she was pondering but opted for black, or did she actually have a 2nd dress that was identical, but in yellow ready to go? I'd also prefer some consistency in the opening number gowns. It was too much of a hodge podge of styles. All short or all long would be better in my opinion. I also loved NC's gown, but it would have really tossed it over the top with a train either in that same material in that orange or even that turquoise in her earrings to give off a color block feel. :)

Author:
Broccoli
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:39:33 05/28/18 Mon

Last edited by author: Mon May 28, 2018 15:41:20   Edited 1 time.
[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

[> [> Subject: I like the fact that Carson and Lu gave actual opinions and not just empty blather like Jeannie Mai, but I was also thrilled that Nebraska won despite the fact that they obviously didn't think much of her. Lu especially seems to favor a certain kind of "fiercenes," and I'm glad the judges (excuse me, selection committee, LOL) were looking for other qualities.

Author:
Doot
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:26:49 05/29/18 Tue

I like the fact that Carson and Lu gave actual opinions and not just empty blather like Jeannie Mai, but I was also thrilled that Nebraska won despite the fact that they obviously didn't think much of her. Lu especially seems to favor a certain kind of "fiercenes," and I'm glad the judges (excuse me, selection committee, LOL) were looking for other qualities.

[> [> [> Subject: I now wonder if SC did make the cut, I wouldn't be able to choose between her and NE. Blessing in disguise I think?

Author:
Lace
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:42:28 05/29/18 Tue

Post a message:
This forum requires a VoyUser account to post.
If you want to sign up, please use this form to request
your free code which you can use to sign up for an account.

Existing accounts: [ Login ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.