VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789 ]
Subject: Miss Universe 2018 early favorites

Author:
WilliamNYC
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 08:42:41 06/19/18 Tue

1) South Africa
2) USA
3) El Salvador
4) Ecuador
5 Philippines
6) Georgia
7) Peru
8) Panama
9) Vietnam
10)Mexico
Central America is strongest in years.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: I am sold on Philippines. I know we cannot post pics or videos here anymore, but here's a glimpse that convinced me of her contention: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXZJe_N4K6M

Author:
HIM
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:28:25 06/19/18 Tue

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: She is beautiful.

Author:
WilliamNYC
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:56:16 06/19/18 Tue

[> [> Subject: People might hate me for saying this, but I really thought Pia's win was mostly because the MUO really wanted to please the Philippines and Pia WAS good enough. However, I didn't think she was the best that year. Now this girl, she has Miss Universe written all over her, but would it be too soon to crown someone from the Philippines again?

Author:
HCF
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:55:39 06/24/18 Sun

[> Subject: My home girl Tamaryn Green of South Africa is so beautiful as well. I am convinced she will land at the very least in the Top 5! Back to back? Also loving Vietnam, Philippines, Panama, Venezuela, USA. Very strong this year

Author:
Zero-Defect
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:10:24 06/21/18 Thu

[> Subject: I love Tamaryn. She's more beautiful than Demi imho. She reminds me of Taryn Mansel in an IMG era. She fits the IMG mold. Soon to be a doctor too. But I doubt if there will be a back-to-back in IMG's turf. It's her or Catriona at this moment. I'm seeing this scenario : Top 3 would be South Africa, USA, Philippines. But let's face it, it's gonna be Philippines. She has the face, the profile, the fandemonium. This year's pageant will be produced by the Philippines. And 2019 pageant will be in the Philippines. If they rig it for Catriona I would not mind.

Author:
KiwiGuy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:20:08 06/21/18 Thu

[> [> Subject: I'm indifferent with the new Miss South Africa. She's pretty, has a good background, however, facially she is a kilometer behind Demi-Leigh. In fact, the last Miss South Africa I really liked was Tatum Keshwar. Gorgeous.

Author:
HIM
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:02:49 06/21/18 Thu

[> Subject: Great list! Does anyone know if they will be selecting candidates be region again this year. I have mixed feelings about it.

Author:
chexmex
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:27:15 06/23/18 Sat

[> [> Subject: I don't think anyone knows yet one way or the other, including MUO/IMG. But I'd be surprised if they do this again. It seems like they try some sort of gimmick or change in the format every single year and none of them ever stick for very long. I hate when they constantly change how the semifinalists are chosen, or change the number of semifinalists, because it makes it hard to compare among different years.

Author:
Doot
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:19:38 06/23/18 Sat

I don't think anyone knows yet one way or the other, including MUO/IMG. But I'd be surprised if they do this again. It seems like they try some sort of gimmick or change in the format every single year and none of them ever stick for very long. I hate when they constantly change how the semifinalists are chosen, or change the number of semifinalists, because it makes it hard to compare among different years.

[> [> [> Subject: Agreed, thanks!

Author:
chexmex
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:27:23 06/23/18 Sat

[> Subject: Interesting list. I appreciate that you included a number of non-sash countries including Ecuador, El Salvador, Georgia, Panama, Peru and Vietnam. I might add, how great would it be to have Georgia get called.

Author:
MLB
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:43:08 06/26/18 Tue

[> Subject: I recently viewed Francesca Hung crowned as Australia’s delegate. She is intelligent, articulate and with the right styling should definitely be a contender.

Author:
MLB
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:11:24 07/03/18 Tue

[> Subject: I like your list a lot, I personally love Vietnam this year, she is absolutely gorgeous and if she interviews solidly, she should make it, and make it far in MU, also of course I love USA, her gorgeous eyes makes her a standout, I hope these two "shorties" make it far in the MU 2018 competition. But also I love Thailand, Brazil, Ecuador and France, who looks like the red headed younger sister of MU 2016, Iris Mittenaere

Author:
facts-therealone
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:42:45 07/06/18 Fri

Post a message:
This forum requires a VoyUser account to post.
If you want to sign up, please use this form to request
your free code which you can use to sign up for an account.

Existing accounts: [ Login ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.