VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789 ]
Subject: A Transgender will represent Spain in Miss Universe 2018.

Author:
KiwiGuy
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 20:04:46 06/29/18 Fri

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Wow, it's true. Just googled it. This is great news and a big milestone in pageant history. I just hope IMG/MUO handles it well. On the one hand, I can see them making a big deal of it just for publicity, but I'd rather it be treated matter-of-factly. We'll see.

Author:
Doot
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:42:38 06/30/18 Sat

Wow, it's true. Just googled it. This is great news and a big milestone in pageant history. I just hope IMG/MUO handles it well. On the one hand, I can see them making a big deal of it just for publicity, but I'd rather it be treated matter-of-factly. We'll see.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> Subject: I think it's wonderful, The Trans community is not often acknowledged but they more than any other group love the Miss Universe pageant.

Author:
WilliamNYC
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:32:45 06/30/18 Sat

[> Subject: Wow, she is really REALLY pretty. Even as a little boy she had soft features. Iím interested to see more.

Author:
Groove
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:31:02 07/01/18 Sun

[> [> Subject: I disagree. Not for the fact who she is, but rather the runners-up were more attractive than her, particularly the blonde in that fab red dress. She's lovely nonetheless and her story will be a contender.

Author:
HIM
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:08:05 07/01/18 Sun

[> [> [> Subject: I have to admit that I didn't think she looked especially strong in these photos, but I liked her much better in videos. Even then, I think she has some angles that are better than others. But when she was "on" I thought she was really beautiful. With the right styling I think she can be a strong contender at Miss Universe. This will be interesting.

Author:
Doot
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:13:18 07/01/18 Sun

I have to admit that I didn't think she looked especially strong in these photos, but I liked her much better in videos. Even then, I think she has some angles that are better than others. But when she was "on" I thought she was really beautiful. With the right styling I think she can be a strong contender at Miss Universe. This will be interesting.

[> Subject: This is going to be INTERESTING. Yup, very interesting.

Author:
SeminoleNation
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:32:43 07/02/18 Mon

[> Subject: meh. light years ahead of that talackova chick, but still meh nonetheless

Author:
dink
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:49:08 07/05/18 Thu

[> [> Subject: I thought the opposite. Jenna at least looked more feminine. This one looks way too manly, but I guess we've seen girls with the same features in Miss USA and Universe before too. My only concern is that now it might happen in every country in the world...

Author:
HCF
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:27:27 07/08/18 Sun

[> [> [> Subject: The rrule is that your country must recognize the transition. Some countries do not recognize gender re-assignment... and why would it be a concern to you? Just curious?

Author:
gaj
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:57:41 07/11/18 Wed

[> Subject: If they allow this, let's expect that Thailand and Philippines will be bagging Mikimoto crowns in the many coming years. The transgenders in these parts of the world are not kidding in pageants.

Author:
KiwiGuy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:16:57 07/09/18 Mon

[> Subject: There is a nice article about her in the New York Times today (July 13): https://nyti.ms/2Lg7ATu

Author:
Doot
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:58:30 07/13/18 Fri