VoyForums

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: I abhore the changes that Wretch Gretch has made to this institution. The SS segment of the pageant is how Miss America began almost 100 years ago (back when showing that much skin was risque)! Talk about empowerment, walking in a public venue in a one-piece? These ladies worked hard to get where they are and they should be rewarded for that! Criminy, even scholarship money is handed out for winning this area of the competition! I'm so afraid Wretch Gretch is allowing this historic tradition to run its last course.

Author:
Groove
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 19:52:54 08/14/18 Tue
In reply to: Samuel 's message, "Miss America petition" on 01:08:37 08/14/18 Tue

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: Yes, I'm no fan of Gretchen Carlson or these recent changes. The biggest problem is that Miss America has always taken itself way too seriously, and now every bit of fun in the pageant has been removed. Who needs it? Hope they can change course again, but maybe this is a good opportunity for MUO to stand out as a clear alternative.

Author:
Doot
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:54:11 08/15/18 Wed

Yes, I'm no fan of Gretchen Carlson or these recent changes. The biggest problem is that Miss America has always taken itself way too seriously, and now every bit of fun in the pageant has been removed. Who needs it? Hope they can change course again, but maybe this is a good opportunity for MUO to stand out as a clear alternative.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
If you want to sign up, please use this form to request
your free code which you can use to sign up for an account.

Existing accounts: [ Login ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.