VoyForums

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: The Odette debacle is before my time, but I have seen her performance and she did get screwed, I do like the conspiracy theorist that have said one judge admitted that they incorrectly punched in their score for Odette. My conspiracy note for Ashley is at that time all 3 RPM girls got knocked out in top 15 (odd to me), NC I expected (wasn't strong in presentation, a bit awkward, but beautiful face, she was over covering her bum with that sarong very obviously to me), LA looked a bit more mature and perhaps a bit over dramatic, pouty and she was doing this sexy face lip thing (over doing and changing the facial expressions; I was okay either way with Liz, loved her hair), SC was a bit thin, but like I mentioned she looked solid and easily better than a few in the top 10.

Author:
ValeneEwing
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 22:37:52 11/12/18 Mon
In reply to: Doot 's message, "It is definitely one of the great pageant mysteries, LOL. As I like to say, she got Scroobied, which is named after Odette Scrooby, another contestant who inexplicably got cut way too early." on 20:35:28 11/12/18 Mon

Last edited by author: Mon November 12, 2018 23:05:01   Edited 5 times.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
If you want to sign up, please use this form to request
your free code which you can use to sign up for an account.

Existing accounts: [ Login ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.