VoyForums

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: From Miss Teen USA 2nd Runner Up to Miss USA

Author:
Basketball_Fan
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 11:25:35 12/05/18 Wed

With Haley Holloway's win at Miss West Virginia USA 2019, she becomes the 10th Miss Teen USA 2nd RU to return to Miss USA.

Of the 9 Miss Teen USA 2nd RUs that returned to Miss USA, there was 1 winner (Tara Conner), 1 1st RU (Danielle Boatwright), 1 2nd RU (Kristen Johnson), 1 4th RU (Helen Salas), 1 Top 10 (Holly Roehl), and 4 that did not make the cut (Molly Brown, Victoria Franklin, Katie Coble, Julia Dalton).

If Haley finishes in the top 5, she will be the 16th delegate that was either a winner, runner up, top 5 finalist, top 6 finalist at both Miss Teen USA and Miss USA.

If Haley finishes among the final 3, she will be the 10th delegate that was among the final 3 at both Miss Teen USA and Miss USA.

AFAIK the Miss Teen USA 2nd RUs that are still eligible for Miss USA are Chelsea Gilligan (2019 is her last year), Courtney Pizzimenti, Sydney Robertson, Jane Axhoj, Marley Stokes, and Alexis Smith.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: I remember Shanna expressing after Chelsea passed on her teen crown that she showed interest in coming back, but it never came to fruition. I'm not hearing any buzz that Chelsea will join this year, so it probably won't happen. Courtney Pizzimenti was rumored in 2018, as were many, but that didn't happen. I'm actually surprised Sydney hasn't tried yet, and I can see Jane and Marley trying one day, Marley more so.

Author:
ValeneEwing
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:44:01 12/05/18 Wed

Last edited by author: Wed December 05, 2018 13:45:24   Edited 2 times.
[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
If you want to sign up, please use this form to request
your free code which you can use to sign up for an account.

Existing accounts: [ Login ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.