VoyForums

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Miss Universe Active Streaks

Author:
Basketball_Fan
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 20:50:18 12/06/18 Thu

As of today, the countries with the longest active streaks of making the cut at Miss Universe are:

Philippines - 8 years (2010-)
Brazil, USA - 7 years (2011-)
Colombia - 4 years (2014-)
Thailand - 3 years (2015-)

I'm pretty sure these streaks will continue so that's 5 of the top 15 right there :)

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Not so sure about Brazil and Thailand yet. Strong sashes but not the prettiest reps. in their country’s recent history

Author:
Samuel
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:43:23 12/06/18 Thu

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: Your right Samuel, Brazil is out. She maybe the weakest Miss Brazil since the 1990's.

Author:
WilliamNYC
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:10:05 12/09/18 Sun

[> Subject: Do you think that Thailand will make it again this year? I'm not quite sure, but Thailand is the host country. I have been impressed so far with the Thai culture.

Author:
QueenE
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:24:18 12/07/18 Fri

[> [> Subject: Sadly, I think Sophida is Thailand’s weakest delegate in recent years, however, I think she will still get called on the finals as a courtesy to the host country, but I do not anticipate her to be among the top 5.

Author:
MLB
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:55:42 12/07/18 Fri

[> [> [> Subject: In the Thai Silk fashion show (I posted the video in a different thread), I didn't like Thailand when she first came out, but I thought she was great when she smiled. She is one of those contestants who looks very different when smiling versus not smiling.

Author:
Doot
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:56:46 12/07/18 Fri

In the Thai Silk fashion show (I posted the video in a different thread), I didn't like Thailand when she first came out, but I thought she was great when she smiled. She is one of those contestants who looks very different when smiling versus not smiling.

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
If you want to sign up, please use this form to request
your free code which you can use to sign up for an account.

Existing accounts: [ Login ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.