VoyForums

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: It's a competition. Compared to the contestants from Brazil, Laos, India, Puerto Rico and MANY others, it was BASIC. I don't have to tiptoe around and praise anyone who doesn't deserve it just because it might hurt someone's feelings. This "participation trophy" mentality has got to stop. It was a basic "reveal" that you'd see on a drag queen at a local bar, not an international worthy national costume.

Author:
Broccoli
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 20:27:59 12/12/18 Wed
In reply to: dink 's message, "these ladies are far from basic, considering how far they've come to get to the miss universe stage. is it really that difficult to be nice with your words" on 01:26:39 12/12/18 Wed

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> Subject: Broccoli, AMEN to that! Some think because we are American's ( at least most of us here) we must support Miss USA no matter what. Honestly I didn't think she deserved to win Miss USA by any stretch. Now she's competing in the BIG SHOW and for me if that sash was from Ireland, or Finland I wouldn't consider her at all for top 20.

Author:
pageantpearl
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:02:07 12/12/18 Wed

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> [> [> Subject: I'm so relieved that are still people on here with a lick of common sense. High five!

Author:
Broccoli
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:50:14 12/17/18 Mon

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
If you want to sign up, please use this form to request
your free code which you can use to sign up for an account.

Existing accounts: [ Login ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.