VoyForums

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Agree with all of this.

Author:
Broccoli
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 09:43:42 12/17/18 Mon
In reply to: pageantpearl 's message, "USA weas short. I hated her voice. her presentation was lackluster. So many girls left out to make room for her in Top 20. So wrong. Then again she wasn't my pick for Miss USA either." on 02:40:55 12/17/18 Mon

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: I loved Sarah at Miss USA and was really delighted with her win. But she was definitely a disappointment at Miss Universe. The whole "controversy" was a surprising bummer; I wouldn't have expected her, of all people, to get tangled up in such a thing. And she never looked quite "on" at the prelim events or during finals night.

Author:
Doot
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:13:26 12/17/18 Mon

I loved Sarah at Miss USA and was really delighted with her win. But she was definitely a disappointment at Miss Universe. The whole "controversy" was a surprising bummer; I wouldn't have expected her, of all people, to get tangled up in such a thing. And she never looked quite "on" at the prelim events or during finals night.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> Subject: I think so took. Her styling for finals was terrible, she looked much more beautiful at USA. And, her tone while she spoke sounded weird (a frd of mine said she sounded goofy).

Author:
Samuel
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:48:46 12/17/18 Mon

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
If you want to sign up, please use this form to request
your free code which you can use to sign up for an account.

Existing accounts: [ Login ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.