VoyForums

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: We'll see how the Binibini application process plays out soon enough especially after the final Binibini completes her pageant assignment in January at Miss Intercontinental, a pageant Filipinos are still seeking a win and have gotten very close, Karen Gallman will try to get that "W". Like I said I'm curious to see what "repeaters" throw their hat in the ring and if Philippines hosts potentially, there will be pressure to place at least. I've said it in the past since this Filipino streak started, that which ever girl breaks the streak she'll get bashed hard especially from non-Filipinos.

Author:
ValeneEwing
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 20:56:14 12/17/18 Mon
In reply to: KiwiGuy 's message, "Call me insane but I believe in Catriona is where the love ends. I'm seeing posts from fans saying they don't care anymore who's going to be next in line to Catriona. I believe Filo fans have reached the saturation point. Catriona is a Phenomena. They wanted Catriona to win so badly mainly due to her Miss World loss. They gave the mightiest Filo fan support to her. If there was a fan vote in this years MU, we could have witnessed internet breaking because of Filipinos voting for Catriona! And now they are weary. Filipinos love a phoenix saga, and that's just what Catriona gave them." on 19:05:52 12/17/18 Mon

Last edited by author: Mon December 17, 2018 20:58:16   Edited 1 time.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> [> Subject: I think the girl who breaks the streak will probably get bashed harder by Filipinos. They better find another top-ranker or poor girl...

Author:
eloise
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:13:12 12/17/18 Mon

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Said streak breaker may get a little bash from her fellow Pinoys, but it will be followed by love and potentially overkill defense, lol.

Author:
ValeneEwing
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:00:02 12/17/18 Mon

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: LOL

Author:
Samuel
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:31:04 12/18/18 Tue

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: lol

Author:
eloise
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:43:42 12/19/18 Wed

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: I think as much love and support Miss Philippines receives, the amount of pressure that attaches to it is equally as heavy. Alt. there will be pressure to win, it will be terrible for whoever breaks that streak.

Author:
Samuel
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:33:19 12/18/18 Tue

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: I wouldn't return home lol.

Author:
eloise
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:44:23 12/19/18 Wed

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
If you want to sign up, please use this form to request
your free code which you can use to sign up for an account.

Existing accounts: [ Login ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.