VoyForums
1 CLICK GIVES FREE FOOD!
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat with a Click!
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Well, I blow my nose in her hair. Of course, I was not a big fan of Morgan Woollard either. In fact, I wasn't crazy about anyone in that Top 5 that year. It's the only time I can remember where I didn't really want any of the Top 5 to win, LOL.

Author:
Doot
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 23:46:47 12/19/18 Wed
In reply to: KiwiGuy 's message, "What is going on? Why is there so much drama? #poorSRS" on 04:46:28 12/19/18 Wed

Well, I blow my nose in her hair. Of course, I was not a big fan of Morgan Woollard either. In fact, I wasn't crazy about anyone in that Top 5 that year. It's the only time I can remember where I didn't really want any of the Top 5 to win, LOL.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: I can't believe Rima thought her girl had any chance at all. She's been there, and her Miss Lebanon could not be more boring and plain.

Author:
robbinsgh
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:30:13 12/22/18 Sat

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> Subject: Boring and Plain? You mean Miss USA? Could we cool it with the fundamentalist Christians who peddle the same extremely tired, boring, "God answers prayers" message year after year? Especially when the fake "love all" is accompanied by a video bullying other contestants? Sarah was lucky to make the top 20 at all, she can't hold a candle to any other woman at that pageant, and that includes Miss Lebanon. You know it, and so does that guy standing right behind you. At this point I'd take back Kara as Miss USA with her lack of any kind of sparkle and worn out "I'm not a feminist" party line. Rima has a point here.

Author:
stellalukin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:09:37 12/24/18 Mon

[> [> [> [> Subject: You have a major reading comprehension problem. Obviously was talking about Miss Lebanon. No mention of USA or religion in the post at all.

Author:
robbinsgh
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:54:42 12/24/18 Mon

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
If you want to sign up, please use this form to request
your free code which you can use to sign up for an account.

Existing accounts: [ Login ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.