VoyForums

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: I thought that too, until I saw the Top 20. All the gorgeous girls rose to the top. They may be chatting more on stage, but in the end it's still a BEAUTY PAGEANT with beautiful women competing.

Author:
pageantpearl
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 20:08:06 12/23/18 Sun
In reply to: stage_right 's message, "Not new to MUA, newish to the board. I think it has less to do with the board, more to do with the changes in MUA. It has become more like Miss America where they want some statement to be the focus of the event, not the beauty of the girls themselves" on 17:45:15 12/23/18 Sun

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: I disagree, that Miss Universe is trying to be Miss America. I actually appreciated hearing more from the international contestants, I like hearing the different accents and variations in the way they express themselves and carry themselves. The only issue I really had was Steve Harvey hosting, too many awkward moments and jokes. Why not get some formers be the hosts? I think Miss Universe tweaks their competition yearly, especially recently because it has too, but really at the end it knows it's still a "beauty pageant", Miss America doesn't want to be considered a beauty pageant.

Author:
ValeneEwing
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:27:33 12/23/18 Sun

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
If you want to sign up, please use this form to request
your free code which you can use to sign up for an account.

Existing accounts: [ Login ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.