VoyForums

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Teen USA on TV, I'd like to see, but after all this time it might be weird too, can you believe it has been 11 years since the last televised telecast?! I really did like having Miss USA and Miss Teen USA concurrently, maybe Fox could do 30 minute or 1 hour Miss Teen USA recap followed by a live Miss USA.

Author:
ValeneEwing
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 22:41:42 12/23/18 Sun
In reply to: pageantpearl 's message, "I have visited this board numerous times this week. I've noticed it has become the DEAD ZONE, with no other imput what-so-ever. Perhaps instilling the rule that everyone must be registered has led to the slow, but steady demise of this board. Maybe rethinking the choice of registration vs. non-registration needs to be revisited. I realize that changing it back may lead to numerous posts made by neanderthals...however that's what good and steady monitoring can eliminate. Your thoughts?" on 15:32:27 12/23/18 Sun

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: I agree. At this point in the year, I enjoyed seeing various photos of state delegates at toy drives, hospitals and other appearances. I think things are a bit "tightly wound" on here, and there's too much reliance on registered posters, most of whom are no longer here because they're on the FB page. YES, there will be posts from trolls and other ingrates, but with a gentle hand by an attentive moderator, things could have a pulse again.

Author:
Broccoli
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:38:59 12/24/18 Mon

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
If you want to sign up, please use this form to request
your free code which you can use to sign up for an account.

Existing accounts: [ Login ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.