VoyForums
1 CLICK GIVES FREE FOOD!
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat with a Click!
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Yes, I much prefer Top 5 to Top 3. It makes the crowning more exciting to count down from 4th runner up. And I know what you mean about the new era. I do feel like this year was an improvement, but it remains to be seen where things will go next.

Author:
Doot
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 19:56:56 01/04/19 Fri
In reply to: chexmex 's message, "Great analysis. I am 50 so I started watching pageants religiously around 84. The 80's was all about Texas. I have always hated top 3 instead of top 5 so the 90's and early 2000's had me feeling a bit robbed. From 2003 until 2015 were great times for fans. The new era is still a big question mark to me. Of the 3 crowned at USA, none would have been my pick. At Universe, I Iike all 3, 2016 more when she gave up her title to Demi." on 14:50:56 01/04/19 Fri

Yes, I much prefer Top 5 to Top 3. It makes the crowning more exciting to count down from 4th runner up. And I know what you mean about the new era. I do feel like this year was an improvement, but it remains to be seen where things will go next.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
If you want to sign up, please use this form to request
your free code which you can use to sign up for an account.

Existing accounts: [ Login ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.