VoyForums
1 CLICK GIVES FREE FOOD!
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat with a Click!
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: What's going on with my home state Florida?

Author:
FloridaFan
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 12:25:16 01/06/19 Sun

The pageant is in less than two weeks and I have yet to hear anything or see any contestants posted? Tired of the crickets...

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Florida is weird but I love the ChexMex duo so it holds a spot in my heart.

Author:
eloise
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:44:01 01/06/19 Sun

Last edited by author: Sun January 06, 2019 16:54:09   Edited 4 times.
[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

[> Subject: The pageant begins tomorrow and still nothing.

Author:
PikachusWorld
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:32:55 01/15/19 Tue

[> Subject: They didn't post any contestants last year either if I remember correctly, but both divisions were big numbers. That stage was super crowded.

Author:
ValeneEwing
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:35:16 01/15/19 Tue

[> Subject: It's not acceptable if both Florida and California will not post contestants. Since Chrisley's took over it has been a big downhill. Seriously how hard is it to post contestants to Facebook at least if not to webpage? It's not fair for the girls and competition is not transparent to pageant fans if they can't even see full list of who's competing.

Author:
gAgA_x
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:55:51 01/16/19 Wed

[> [> Subject: It's very frustrating. When my daughter competed she LOVED seeing her picture up on the website. When she didn't make top 16 it was one thing she did have. It's sad these new directors are being lazy. How hard is it to upload pictures?!

Author:
FloridaFan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:37:23 01/16/19 Wed

[> Subject: Nothing on California site, and the page is very difficult to navigate for information.

Author:
pageantpearl
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:55:42 01/16/19 Wed

[> Subject: Maybe the Chrisley's are too busy to handle the Florida and California pageants. These pageant's deserve directors who will put time and effort into its success and into the success of the titleholders. I'm not trying to be rude, but possibly these pageants are not generating the income that they expected and if they aren't then they should find someone who will put 100% effort into the Florida and California pageants regardless of the profit margins.

Author:
KrownKrazy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:43:58 01/16/19 Wed

[> [> Subject: I actually hoped Shanna Moakler would get the directorship for California. I'd have liked Paula Miles to get Florida or shoot why not Jorge Esteban, he's director of Iceland Universe, but I think he'd have been a good choice for Florida.

Author:
ValeneEwing
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:05:07 01/16/19 Wed

[> Subject: I strongly feel that a state the size of California must have a State Director who is from California and is permanently based there. The Crissley's are out of their league in California, and Shanna Moekler should just concentrate in her home state of Nevada.

Author:
pageantpearl
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:11:32 01/17/19 Thu

[> [> Subject: Isn't Shanna based in California? She'll be directing Utah now as well starting with the soon to be crowned Utah 2019 winners.

Author:
ValeneEwing
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:16:14 01/17/19 Thu

[> Subject: There's at least one contestant we now know of, former Miss Texas(MAO) Monique Evans

Author:
PikachusWorld
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:12:12 01/17/19 Thu

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
If you want to sign up, please use this form to request
your free code which you can use to sign up for an account.

Existing accounts: [ Login ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.