VoyForums

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Yes, Valeria struck me as very young. She also looked a bit out of place in swimsuit in prelims, which surprised me. She didn't have quite the figure we might expect from a Miss Colombia.

Author:
Doot
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 20:52:33 01/07/19 Mon
In reply to: Samuel 's message, "I believe it may be because Valeria is not an official Miss Colombia. Alt. she was crowned with the sash and crown of Miss Colombia, her title was “Miss Universe Colombia” 2018 so maybe that is why she didn’t get to crown the new Miss Colombia(?). I believe the latest titleholder is Miss Colombia 2018 (not 2019?). Anyhow, I think the organization messed up by holding a separate contest in such short notice. The delegate had little time to prepare for Universe and as it turns out, the amazing streak ended last year. Valerie may be young but with proper training and more time, she could’ve made the top 5 (or at least the semis) and continued the streak." on 15:28:08 01/07/19 Mon

Yes, Valeria struck me as very young. She also looked a bit out of place in swimsuit in prelims, which surprised me. She didn't have quite the figure we might expect from a Miss Colombia.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> Subject: Yes, I was quite underwhelmed. She lacked some stage presence in prelims and wasn’t as fierce as who I would expect from a Miss Colombia. I expected a lot from the organization given their success in the past four years. I guess they felt disheartened after placing as runner up so many times? I expected her not to make the region picks but thought the org. would’ve picked her as a wildcard. I wonder if the controversy affected her chances.

Author:
Samuel
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:18:02 01/09/19 Wed

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> [> Subject: I’m still not understanding what happened. She’s also listed on the Miss Colombia website as a winner. No mention of anything extra-ordinary. No big deal though, I can let it go lol

Author:
eloise
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:17:10 01/10/19 Thu

Last edited by author: Thu January 10, 2019 22:20:33   Edited 1 time.
[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
If you want to sign up, please use this form to request
your free code which you can use to sign up for an account.

Existing accounts: [ Login ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.