VoyForums

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: These interviews were way better and more in-depth than her interview Yesterday on Good Morning America.

Author:
WilliamNYC
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 20:56:39 01/08/19 Tue
In reply to: KiwiGuy 's message, "Miss Universe Media Week Part 2. This lady loves to talk." on 16:08:27 01/08/19 Tue

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Build always does good interviews. However, keep in mind that interviews on national shows including GMA and Live with Kelly and Ryan are allotted just X number of minutes and the conversation tends to be lighter. Interviews can be longer and more in depth when shows donít have those restrictions. BTW I appreciate Builds interviews of Broadway celebrities.

Author:
MLB
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:01:27 01/09/19 Wed

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: The thing I don't like about the GMA and Kelly & Ryan type of interviews is that they are always the same: How did it feel when you won? Can I try on your crown? How do you like New York? etc. I guess it's not surprising that it is so superficial, but I wish they would use the limited time for more specific and interesting questions (e.g., "What was the one thing you were not prepared for at the pageant?" "What surprised you the most?" etc.)

Author:
Doot
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:50:12 01/09/19 Wed

The thing I don't like about the GMA and Kelly & Ryan type of interviews is that they are always the same: How did it feel when you won? Can I try on your crown? How do you like New York? etc. I guess it's not surprising that it is so superficial, but I wish they would use the limited time for more specific and interesting questions (e.g., "What was the one thing you were not prepared for at the pageant?" "What surprised you the most?" etc.)

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
If you want to sign up, please use this form to request
your free code which you can use to sign up for an account.

Existing accounts: [ Login ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.