VoyForums

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Longtime Nevada USA contestant and former California USA contestant Susan Romanishin is now on the Oregon roster. She was 2nd RU at Nevada USA last weekend. Interestingly there is no city name in her profile on the Oregon USA website. Apparently Oregon USA was accepting contestants up until the last week before the competition.

Author:
Basketball_Fan
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 22:29:47 01/11/19 Fri
In reply to: PikachusWorld 's message, "Oregon contestants are up" on 00:05:02 12/18/18 Tue

Last edited by author: Fri January 11, 2019 22:44:27   Edited 1 time.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: Savannah Wix, AZ TUSA 2014 and crowned AZ USA 2019 I assume was going to compete for CA USA 2019 as she won Miss Malibu for CA USA in August, but I'm guessing she has given up that title since she won AZ USA 2019. Savannah attends university in California. I had a feeling we'd see more repeaters in the latter to be crowned states especially in the west coast states, I am very curious to see who competes in CA USA's roster and even Florida's roster.

Author:
ValeneEwing
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:52:50 01/11/19 Fri

Last edited by author: Sat January 12, 2019 01:50:05   Edited 3 times.
[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

[> [> Subject: Btw I'm very curious how Susan qualifies for OR USA, I believe she was working and living out of Nevada and has already graduated from school, I think. See this to me is where things would get awkward and odd with the new rules, but I assume she has qualified and submitted her documentation for Oregon. Oh wow, it happened fast, I predicted a girl would first compete in a back-2-back pageant weekend for the 2020 state season, but it's happening in the first season of the new rules, 2019 state season. I assume this could be Susan's last year of eligibility possibly? Interesting she has chosen to compete for OR USA for her 2nd time this state season, since I think her ties are still stronger out of CA, but her results in CA USA weren't that strong when compared to NV USA where she has been a perennial top five member. Wouldn't it be a kick in the pants if she didn't win OR USA and somehow showed up and qualified for CA USA in a couple of weeks...we'll see.

Author:
ValeneEwing
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:10:15 01/12/19 Sat

Last edited by author: Sat January 12, 2019 02:10:00   Edited 6 times.

[> [> [> Subject: Even I know Susan has been at this for a while. Could she finally get it?

Author:
eloise
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:50:12 01/12/19 Sat

[> [> [> [> Subject: We'll see tomorrow!

Author:
ValeneEwing
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:00:03 01/12/19 Sat

[> [> [> [> Subject: I just saw 3rd RU for Susan out of OR USA. Let's see if she tries to qualify for CA USA too, I wouldn't be too surprised if she did qualify and compete, her job allows her a lot of mobility and different home base locations.

Author:
ValeneEwing
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:02:25 01/13/19 Sun

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
If you want to sign up, please use this form to request
your free code which you can use to sign up for an account.

Existing accounts: [ Login ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.