VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Watching the Kentucky pageant behind the scenes coverage again makes me think the Kentucky USA/TEEN USA pageants need a new leader, Kentucky loves pageantry, but the production and promotion is very lacking. I still think Melissa Pitchford, Paula Miles, Kim Greenwood or one of the other multistate director teams could really breathe some fresh air into that state pageant, the fans of KY were awesome to hear, but they and the girls of course deserve better I think. This year's KY USA pageant was stacked with many great girls, many unfortunately are 27 and aging out, and I and many other at home fans didn't even know who was competing until maybe 30 minutes into the final show, and from what I could tell the Kentucky contestants, MISS and TEEN, were all gorgeous!!! I wish they live streamed the show, the behind the scenes Facebook Live did not do the girls justice.

Author:
ValeneEwing
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 22:57:05 01/27/19 Sun
In reply to: ValeneEwing 's message, "Miss Kentucky USA 2019 Delegate Roster/Results" on 19:46:34 01/27/19 Sun

Last edited by author: Sun January 27, 2019 23:08:49   Edited 7 times.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Apparently director fired for bullying, cheating, and fraud. Has anybody else heard this?

Author:
pageantgirlfan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:56:54 03/25/19 Mon

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.