VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Based on the gown ALONE, for me it's a total win for Colombia at Universe 1994. Honestly, I am willing to argue that incredible dress wore Carolina on stage and not the other way around. Based on fan rankings on some websites, she appears to be the favorite 1st RU of all time. But for me, outside of that spectacular dress, she was middle of the road. Now, when considering this question from an overall point of view (e.g., how the delegate worked the dress, overall style, that "it" factor), I could spends days going back and forth between Italy 1997, Colombia 1993, Venezuela 2012, and Japan 2003.

Author:
SeminoleNation
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 08:33:44 02/06/19 Wed
In reply to: stage_right 's message, "What was your favorite evening gown of all time? (Discussion starter) Mine was Laura Martinez Herring, Miss USA 1985. It was so fresh, simple and beautiful. Perfect on her." on 21:54:40 02/05/19 Tue

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: Loved Colombia 1994 gown for sure, I also liked Colombia 2000 gown which was somewhat similar. I really like Philippines 1999 gown, the color and asymmetrical neckline.

Author:
ValeneEwing
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:47:12 02/06/19 Wed

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> Subject: Indeed, Catalina's gown was nice! She took a well-earned second place finish in gown (after Venezuela). I think she may have finished Top 3 had she advanced out of the semifinals. Alas, something went terribly wrong in swimsuit.

Author:
SeminoleNation
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:41:29 02/06/19 Wed

[> [> [> [> Subject: Colombia was the lone one piece swimsuit and I thought looked a lot better than some girls that placed higher in swimsuit.

Author:
ValeneEwing
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:25:42 02/06/19 Wed

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.