VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: I think the Phils just covered ALL the bases in possible questions. Catriona did sound too prepared. Am I the only one who thinks she goofed a little bit on her top5 answer?

Author:
eloise
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 16:20:15 02/10/19 Sun
In reply to: ValeneEwing 's message, "Oh for sure, case in point MAO 2019/MA 2.0 last September, but i believe the contestants actually got the questions in advance to prepare and the majority sounded painfully rehearsed. It really is subjective because one person will think one contestants sounds rehearsed while another will say she is well spoken, i think this happened to Catriona at Binibining and a bit at Universe; some were blown away by her delivery and answers and others felt she sounded fake or rehearsed." on 16:00:22 02/10/19 Sun

Last edited by author: Sun February 10, 2019 16:20:41   Edited 1 time.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Yeah, she basically said cigarettes are good, but in moderation, LOL. In terms of the content, it was a bit jumbled, but her delivery sounded smooth, which I guess is what counted the most.

Author:
Doot
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:16:20 02/10/19 Sun

Yeah, she basically said cigarettes are good, but in moderation, LOL. In terms of the content, it was a bit jumbled, but her delivery sounded smooth, which I guess is what counted the most.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Yes! The word “good” was a hurried choice. She should have focused on “legal”.

Author:
eloise
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:10:56 02/11/19 Mon

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.