VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: May 2, 2019 is the date for Miss USA

Author:
WilliamNYC
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 23:41:09 03/18/19 Mon

According to Wikipedia, Miss USA will be on May 2nd, 2019 but location is not listed

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Thanks for posting this update. I see it is also listed on the Miss USA homepage (but no location yet). It's interesting that they have switched to a Thursday night after having the pageant on a weekend for so long. Hope they announce the location ASAP.

Author:
Doot
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:59:24 03/19/19 Tue

Thanks for posting this update. I see it is also listed on the Miss USA homepage (but no location yet). It's interesting that they have switched to a Thursday night after having the pageant on a weekend for so long. Hope they announce the location ASAP.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> Subject: That would put the finals on a Thursday evening. We probably should wait for an announcement from the organization on their website. That usually offers us more concrete confirmation.

Author:
pageantpearl
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:06:41 03/19/19 Tue

[> [> Subject: They have the date on their website now so it appears to be legit.

Author:
PF-Indy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:03:14 03/19/19 Tue

[> Subject: Speaking more about the host city and venue and not the date.

Author:
pageantpearl
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:54:59 03/19/19 Tue

[> Subject: I am no longer surprised regarding how the MUO organization functions. The announcement of the date should go hand-in-hand with the announcement of the city and venue. At the very least, we have a date, which I am very happy about.

Author:
MLB
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:22:16 03/20/19 Wed

[> Subject: This is really confusing. I've never seen anything like this.

Author:
WilliamNYC
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:52:49 03/20/19 Wed

[> [> Subject: If they have the date, then presumably they must have the location. Maybe they can't announce it yet for some legal reason, but it is very weird. I wonder if the contestants know so they can start making plans. It is only a bit more than a month away.

Author:
Doot
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:09:10 03/22/19 Fri

If they have the date, then presumably they must have the location. Maybe they can't announce it yet for some legal reason, but it is very weird. I wonder if the contestants know so they can start making plans. It is only a bit more than a month away.

[> Subject: One can only hope the venue will be in Gary, IN or Branson, MO.

Author:
Groove
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:14:01 03/25/19 Mon

[> [> Subject: Does Reno, NV, get your juices flowing?

Author:
Doot
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:12:36 03/29/19 Fri

Does Reno, NV, get your juices flowing?

[> [> [> Subject: LOL, Reno is an interesting choice (why not just make it Vegas), but I'd be down with it ;)

Author:
Groove
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:35:18 04/09/19 Tue

[> Subject: Miss Teen USA 2019 will also be in Reno Tahoe streaming on April 28.

Author:
PF-Indy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:52:20 03/29/19 Fri

[> Subject: Anyone know when prelims for Miss/Teen will be?

Author:
Ciao500
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:01:06 03/31/19 Sun

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Message subject (required):

Name (Registered users only):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.