VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: OK, if this is true, you just made my day. If anyone can go through the voy/215218 archives, they will find out that I've suggested that Melissa Proctor take over the KY franchise! She does so well with MI & OH, she'd do phenomenal things with KY!

Author:
Groove
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 21:01:47 03/25/19 Mon
In reply to: pageantgirlfan 's message, "Apparently Connie was fired (she will remain director until end of year) and new director will be OH/MI director. Not 100% if this is true - waiting for official announcment" on 20:56:08 03/25/19 Mon

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> Subject: Same! For years! Melissa definitely has her team and winners utilize social media. While they have yet to do a live stream to my knowledge i have watched post crownings on instagram live for Michigan and Ohio results usually come fast as well. I can't wait to see the Kentucky pageant get a great show in 2020

Author:
ValeneEwing
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:07:51 03/26/19 Tue

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.