VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Top 10

Author:
Basketball_Fan
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 20:57:15 05/02/19 Thu

Arkansas
Ohio
Kansas
North Carolina
District of Columbia
New Mexico
Maryland
Florida
Nevada
Oklahoma

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: The top 10 is decent. Stunners from Minnesota and Iowa got cut. Hate to be mean but Nevada is advancing because of her sash.. DC is also making it too far. Hope the top 5 include stunners NM, FL, KS; and NC and Arkansas

Author:
Samuel
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:00:37 05/02/19 Thu

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> Subject: I love not knowing anything. This is the first time Iím seeing them. I think this top 10 is special. Iím here for this. I also think IMG gets it. On all fronts. Great production. LOVED the extreme close-up during top 10 call-out. I donít think I would ever let a zoom that close to my face. Hey, my pores are not that small. (Thatís Cindy Crawford btw)

Author:
eloise
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:02:53 05/02/19 Thu

Last edited by author: Thu May 02, 2019 21:13:22   Edited 1 time.

[> [> Subject: Ps I think ohio is adorable. She looks like someone who would rep Australia and go all the way to the top. Hope sheís not a disaster in gown.

Author:
eloise
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:09:53 05/02/19 Thu

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Message subject (required):

Name (Registered users only):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.