VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Let's see now. I read the clear racist response, only to be followed by a totally rediculous claim that IMG is colluding to determine that former teens from the Trump era are being discriminated against. Some of you really have way too much time on your hands.

Author:
pageantpearl
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 03:08:46 05/06/19 Mon
In reply to: Basketball_Fan 's message, "From Miss Teen USA Top 5 to Miss USA Not Making the Cut" on 21:18:27 05/02/19 Thu

Last edited by author: Mon May 06, 2019 03:10:21   Edited 1 time.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: I donít think the original poster was implying or claiming that. He was just stating the facts.

Author:
Samuel
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:13:12 05/06/19 Mon

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> Subject: Samuel, make no mistake I was not referring to the original post. I was referring to you. Your comment "Watch when another facially weak black wins next year."

Author:
pageantpearl
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:30:01 05/06/19 Mon

[> [> [> [> Subject: LMAO! Think what you want to. I think a lot of fans agree that there were more facially strong ladies this year.

Author:
Samuel
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:08:19 05/06/19 Mon

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: There were several, however INTERVIEW probably seperated the best and brightest from the others. For the first time in several years I got very few of the finalists in Top 15. I usually get 8-10. I think I probably got 5 this year. I would have picked Miss New Mexico, but hey this is what this panel of judges selected. I hope that in the future we will see men back on the panel of judges.

Author:
pageantpearl
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:11:17 05/06/19 Mon

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.