VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: New representatives for Miss Universe 2019 crowned

Author:
Samuel
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 14:16:23 06/09/19 Sun

We have two new representatives for Miss Universe crowned this weekend! I wish I can post photos but I think these two winners will do very well at Universe.

Albania crowned an INCREDIBLY stunning blonde to represent its nation!! I think she is the most stunning Miss Albania Universe ever crowned and will do very well. If she receives excellent training and interview skills, she might be the first ever Albanian to win Miss Universe!

Pageant crazy nation Philippines also crowned its representatives to Miss Universe, Miss International, etc. Most of the favorites received a crown and two of them were my picks to win the top titles. I think the Universe rep. is decent and will likely place but will not win back to back. I like Internationalís rep. more but they probably decided to send her to Japan because they know it will be an uphill battle at Universe and her chances of winning International is higher. Smart move by the judges.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.