VoyForums

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Even though I thought it was pretty lame that the MAO gave the contestants the option of wearing anything they considered as "evening wear", now this? Although the change was made last year, I was glad to see ALL of the Top 15 at Miss America still chose a gown. What's going to take the place of the EG competition? A charades competition?

Author:
Groove
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 21:51:03 10/18/19 Fri
In reply to: Doot 's message, "Now Miss America is getting rid of the evening gown competition!" on 19:30:29 10/18/19 Fri

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: They're going to give TED talks in place of evening gown. I am not kidding. Wish I was

Author:
EB
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:46:40 10/19/19 Sat

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> Subject: It's actually true. I heard each contestant will have 2 minutes to deliver a speech. Zzzzzz....

Author:
Doot
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:47:34 10/20/19 Sun

It's actually true. I heard each contestant will have 2 minutes to deliver a speech. Zzzzzz....

[> [> [> [> Subject: Who on God's green Earth is going to watch 51 delegates each bellow a 2 minute memorized platform monologue aside from their parents?!

Author:
MU_Critic
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:54:03 10/21/19 Mon

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Message subject (required):

Name (Registered users only):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.