VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Eloise?!?! Wow, it's great to see you back here. Maybe this board really is coming back to life!

Author:
Doot
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 08:00:15 10/26/19 Sat
In reply to: eloise 's message, "I just hope it doesnt become open casting. I like having state reps, even if the time requirement is shortened. How long is it now? Also, I always felt MUO doesnt shy away from disqualifying contestants if they are being skanky or if they cheat like whatever genesis did in FLA (I still dont know lol). I think they are more focused on that type of pageant sin than residency. But definitely shorten residency req if it gets rid of that headache." on 01:56:11 10/26/19 Sat

Eloise?!?! Wow, it's great to see you back here. Maybe this board really is coming back to life!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> Subject: Oh, I hope so, cuz Ive been having major issues w/the FB page & havent been able to log on since June. With that said, welcome back, Eloise!

Author:
Groove
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:06:01 10/26/19 Sat

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> [> Subject: Hol! I missed you guys too. I was only on the FB group for a couple of months when it opened. Other than that, I havent been active at all since. Hope you both are keeping awesome. Xx

Author:
eloise
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:27:52 10/26/19 Sat

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: I never did join the FB group (mainly because I don't even use FB, LOL). So I'm thrilled to see both of you and some of the other old gang back here... especially as we get close to MU season.

Author:
Doot
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:59:40 10/26/19 Sat

I never did join the FB group (mainly because I don't even use FB, LOL). So I'm thrilled to see both of you and some of the other old gang back here... especially as we get close to MU season.

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Message subject (required):

Name (Registered users only):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.