VoyForums

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: No tangent at all! I agree! That's why I'm always hoping for more African delegates at Miss Universe AND to place. So many beautiful dark beauties have been ignored at MU.

Author:
Groove
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 17:34:47 10/28/19 Mon
In reply to: Doot 's message, "This is a bit of a tangent, but I'd love to see some new countries in the mix and even taking the crown. But I wonder if it was easier for a first-timer like Botswana to win back in the 90s. These days, it just seems like the Top 15 is almost set in stone from year to year with the usual powerhouse countries. I guess those countries have lots of resources and support for their contestants, and the pageant has separated more than ever into the haves and the have-nots. Occasionally, a non-sash country sneaks in, like Nepal last year, but it feels increasingly rare." on 12:13:04 10/28/19 Mon

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Message subject (required):

Name (Registered users only):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.