VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: MARYLAND contestants are up, and with huge numbers!

Author:
Groove
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 12:18:10 10/29/19 Tue

With that said, the quality of Miss contestants isn't really here this year :/ IMO, the Teens are more competitive.

Miss 98 (if I counted correctly LOL): https://missmarylandusa.com/contestants-miss/

Teen 68: https://missmarylandusa.com/contestants-teen/

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: What has happened at my home stateís pageant?? Numbers are high but holy cow a major lack of quality. Itís as if these women confused this for something else, not a beauty pageant. And no Amber Smith, last yearís stunning 1st runner up who would walk away with the title among this group.

Author:
perky
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:00:32 10/29/19 Tue

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: The directors are certainly making a buck on the new girls. Iíve never seen so many phone-edited headshots before. Shea Sullivan is my initial pick, but I can tell a few of the unpolished ones are genuinely attractive. Could have a few surprises (one would hope in such a large group!)

Author:
HNJ
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:29:28 10/29/19 Tue

[> [> [> Subject: Holy cow! The quality of the headshots is terrible. Imani Goldston and Carolyn Hoover are cute. Lauren Haberstroh was a runner in DE USA a couple of times.

Author:
sjs
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:48:51 10/30/19 Wed

[> Subject: The vast majority of the Miss contestants are simply not competitive. MD is milking mucho dinero off of them.

Author:
MU_Critic
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:08:06 10/31/19 Thu

[> [> Subject: I found some beauties.You people are just being mean. I do think its going to Shea Sullivan. Miss Maryland MAO girl. Watch

Author:
lvu
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:11:23 11/03/19 Sun

[> [> Subject: My thoughts exactly. There are some beauties in the batch, but I typically have a hard time narrowing down to a Top 25 in this state. This year, it was pretty easy selecting a Top 15.

Author:
Groove
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:21:10 11/04/19 Mon

Last edited by author: Mon November 04, 2019 08:21:33   Edited 1 time.

[> Subject: As a business person, I dont care about the quality of the contestant pool. All you need is one winner. Beyone that, numbers must continue to rise in order to sustain the business model.

Author:
ICEMAN
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:00:56 11/04/19 Mon

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Message subject (required):

Name (Registered users only):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.